Pre/Post Natal Support - Counselling
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Professional and specialised Pre/Post Natal Counselling sessions are available at The Birth Yurt.
Your appointments may include Pre/Post Natal support and debriefing, relaxation and mindfulness.
- Pre/Post Natal Counselling
- Relaxation and Fear Release
- Meditation, Relaxation techniques and Guided Visualisation (preparing for birth or post natal)
- Post Natal De-brief of birth and pregnancy experience (including Art, Breathing and full De-brief of your birth story)
- De-brief of Birth Trauma, previous Birth history
- Miscarriage, early death and trauma
- Preparation for parenting
- Private Birth Class - Preparing for Birth, Birth planning, support, and understanding the physiology of birth
- Breathwork Therapy- breathing therapy, allowing the body and mind to release what may be in the way of you having a positive birth and parenting experience (reframing held beliefs, letting go of body stress and truama, knowing what you 'do' want)
2 hours: $200 (longer time for deeper processing work, fear release, birth preparation/planning, or pre-natal education)
1 hour: $100 (Birth preparation, breathing techniques/practice and personal relaxation)
1 hour: $100 Pre/Post Natal counselling